Sunday, August 14, 2011

This shows the wing in a down position revealing the Dragon lettering

I'm quite please at how this turned out. I spent many hours on this and it was well worth it

Using my coluzzle I cut out my letters on clear acrylic. I inked the acrylic with Tim Holtz alcohol ink before I cut them. I wanted it see through so you can see the castle tops in the background

Swotd detail. Cut out if metallic paper. I placed red stones for detail. I cut a slit on either side of his hand and slid the sword under it

This is the finished shield. I'm so proud at how it turned out. I used a lot of glossy accents by Inkessentials

The shield is made from metallic silver paper. I found a shield shape I liked under google images. Printed out the size I wanted traced it and cut it out. To add dimension I traced and cut out a border and added silver brads

This is our family Coat of Arms. I found it on the Internet taped a piece of clear acrylic over my computer screen and colored it with permanent marker. This will go on Daltons shield for his scrapbook page

Friday, August 5, 2011

Completed tongue and flames

I printed out a picture of a flame thrower and taped a piece of clear acrylic on top then used my puff paints to paint on the flames. Very easy to do. I just made small circles and copied the color below
So using these two colors I made my flames. If you make the circles in one spot these two colors will make orange.