-->
SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN

Sunday, July 24, 2011

WEDDING GIFT IDEA

Finished product
So I wanted to make my friend something special for her wedding. I wanted it unusual and functional. This is what I came up with, This is a glass cake stand. My friend loves my chocolate chip cookies so I made cylinders and put my cookies in there. I decorated each cylinder with either a wedding gown, tuxedo or dragonfly (she loves dragon flies). Her wedding was done in black,white and red roses. I topped each cylinder with red roses. I placed the glass dome on top then topped that with black ribbon and more red roses. I made a simple card and explained to her if she returns the roses and decorations I will make her second gift. My plan is to make her a shadowbox utilizing these decorations and showcase her invitations and a spot for a 4x6 photo. I tried to post some of the steps below of what I have done. I have included tutorials from Penny Duncan.
Blessings,
 
.   

No comments:

Post a Comment