-->
SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope this year brings you joy and happiness and a new found love in Christ our Lord!! Well it has been some time since I've posted anything. I'm a little slow with the blog thingy since I'm new to this stuff. I've done several projects that I want to post just need to take the time to do it. I have been busy though. My husband, Frank, has an aortic aneurysm and will be having open heart surgery. He will get a new valve and aorta. Major, major surgery. We are scared but we both know that God has it under control.
I'm thinking about entering a contest and I'm scared to do that too. It's not the art work it's this computer stuff....I tell myself, one day at a time, one day at a time. Well suppose I will pray for wisdom.
Blessings to you all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment