-->
SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's the small things

As I sit here at St. Lukes Hospital looking at my husband who just had major heart surgery, I realize what a wonderful God we have. Thanks to all the prayers and God's wonderful work he did well. His recovery will be painful and long but I know he is strong. Strong in God and strong willed.
     I did not make the design team. I am happy for the ones who did. They deserve every bit of the glory. Awesome job and good luck. I will have to work harder on my scrapbooking...darn it.....he he I love it!!!!
     I will not be posting any projects because I'm here at the hospital...duh... he he.... anyway blessings to you all,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Glad your husband is doing well. Found your blog a couple days ago and I just LOVE your pages. Cant wait to see what else you do

    ReplyDelete