-->
SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here are some scrapbook pages I've done.

Well here I go. I'm going to try to download some pictures and tell you how I did them. I will try to remember where and what I got but it has been a while so I probably don't remember much. Mental note...write down where you got stuff....So my first picture here is of my daughter in her Halloween outfit. She was being silly and I snapped her picture.I used my cricut to cut out the bees,letters and the black borders. I used black glitter paper. I used the negative to the scallop frame for the picture on the bottom. I love hanging jewels off of stuff so I put it on the flower.

Ok that went well now lets see if I can do the next photo on here. This one is the sandpile one I was working on. It was challenging as I like to put as many pictures on one page as I can. I used my cricut to cut the bird cage.
oops...it's sideways...well suppose I need to tweak my photos before posting...let me go do that before I post anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment